Memory and resistance

"We should find a new way to tell, so that we might finally say something else." Jean-luc Godard


Barcelona

15 Septembre

With the warmth of the Spanish sun, I feet right at home in Barcelona... from the friendly people to the festival like atmosphere on the beaches and the beautiful tanned girls.

During the day I walked the old part of the city, spent some time at the beach, and view the Picasso museum, tour a couple public gardens and an old church. As I walk down the streets, a few old men play bocci ball.


Barcelona structure





Boys in Barcelona 2



In the evening, I stroll the busy streets and stop for some mojitos at a place called Q-bar. After smoking outside with a stranger, I strike up a conversation with an older English couple. I listen to their stories from past travels. The woman speaks with great detail, and being a mother, illuminates the story behind her husband's stories.

0 Responses to “Barcelona”

Post a Comment

Search

Links

  • Eloge de l'amour
  • C Theory
  • Le Monde
  • Jean-Pierre Gorin (video)


  • Share on Facebook





XML